All Organizing is Magic
- Sarah Jaffe examines the echoes of witchcraft in contemporary anti-capitalist discourse and practice.
House Plants and Huacas
- So Mayer celebrates the book's wild edges - its endless elicitations of new political and intellectual opportunities.
Wrath, Line, and Substance
- Peter Linebaugh explicates the intellectual traditions which Silvia Federici drew from and transcended in her innovative study of witchcraft and the origin of capitalism.
Learning from Witchy and Wayward Women
- Alys Weinbaum shows how Federici's work illuminates capital's fundamental drive to dominate reporductive processes.
A Gathering Against History
- Ariella Aïsha Azoulay argues that the persecution of unruly, 'unproductive' women in Europe during the transition to capitalism paralleled the subjection of 'indigenous' populations under colonial rule.